1. How do I get started?
It is very easy to download our educational documentary. Digital video downloads purchased on our site are video files that you download and save to your computer hard drive or mobile device.
2. What format are your digital downloaded videos available in?
You will be glad to know that our documentary was filmed in the latest HD format. Our videos are delivered in .mp4 – the latest file format used for movies and the iTunes store.
3. How many times can I view it?
You license the copy that you purchased. You can view it, put it on pause, take notes, re-start it as many times as you want.
4. Can I share it with my neighbor who also needs to learn Social Media Parenting?
Your neighbor would have to purchase a licensed copy for their computer or mobile device. The film is copyrighted material and you are forbidden by international law from distributing, uploading, sharing, using any of the material, quoting, or broadcasting the video file. Your copy is for your personal use.
5. Can I purchase and download the video to my iPad, iPhone, or mobile device?
Absolutely! Although, you need to know that your phone or digital tablet does not allow you to save video files downloaded from the web. The solution is to purchase and download the video using your desktop computer and then use iTunes to sync the downloaded documentary file onto your mobile device.
6. What are the requirements for playback on my computer?
Apple Quicktime 7 or later iTunes 9 or later (optional: only needed for syncing videos to Apple iOS devices) Macintosh Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later 1.83 Ghz Intel Core Duo or faster at least 256 MB of RAM Windows-Windows XP (Sp2) or later 2.8 Ghz Pentium 4 or faster at least 512 MB of RAM
7. I do not live in the United States. Is that a problem?
The download can occur anywhere as long as you have the proper connection.
8. Is this material just for younger children only?
This documentary provides a basic foundation that will educate anyone who feels they never received the basics. There is so much to learn about social media parenting, technology, and the online world. The more a persona can learn about the digital world the more they will be able to interact online with confidence.
9. When will your next educational documentary be available for pre-teens and teens? I have older children.
Stay tuned! We hope to have the next one available in 2014.
10. What is your return policy?
We provide a 100% money back guarantee within 30 days of purchase.
11. Hey, I would really like to talk to you. How can I contact you?
We would love to hear from you! Just fill out the contact form or send your email to: info@SocialSchool101.com