- Is this video a one-time view?
No. This video was intended to be a resource for parents to consult for answers. We offer the Value Edition for six clicks or views. Each click counts as a view. We offer the Deluxe Edition for eight clicks or views. Each click counts as a view. Once you have reached your designated limit, your viewing will be complete. We felt this would allow you multiple opportunities to access the information you need to know about social media parenting.
2. When is the streaming video available?
Once you purchase the documentary, you will receive access to your purchased content via the account you created. It is available immediately and also 24/7 for your convenience.
3. What is your return policy?
Due to the nature of some of our content, there is no refund on streaming content. We hope you understand.
4. What forms of payment do you take?
We take the usual: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
5. I have an old computer. What should my bandwidth/ Internet speed be?
Great question. The streaming might not work on a computer over four years old. You will need high speed Internet for the streaming video to work properly.
6. Will this work on my iPad or smartphone?
Absolutely, as long as you have a great connection to high speed Internet
7. Is this material just for younger children only?
Actually, no. There is so much to learn about social media parenting, technology, and the online world. This documentary provides a basic foundation which will educate anyone who feels they never received the basics. The more a person can learn about the digital world the more they will be able to interact online with confidence.
8. I do not live in the U.S. Can you stream this Internationally?
Yes, the video can be streamed globally.
9. When will your next educational video be available for pre teens and the older group; 13-18 year olds? I have older children.
Stay tuned! We hope to have the next one available at the end of 2013.
10. Do you have a book I can purchase?
We felt there was a greater need to accommodate the schedules of busy parents. This is the reason we put our information on streaming video. We have many great ideas and you can look for our e-books in the future. For the time being, we are offering our content in easy to access documentaries. Great for viewing when children go to bed!
11. Hey, I would love to talk to you. How can I contact you?
We would love to hear from you. Just contact us at: info@SocialSchool101.com , or
615 -370-6433, or click here.